The US-ASEAN Business Council is registering senior-level executives for its annual Business Mission to the Philippines on March 6-7, 2018. Participants should plan to arrive in Manila by Monday afternoon, March 5, at the latest for a pre-mission briefing
that evening. The deadline for receipt of registration and mission materials is Tuesday, February 20, 2018.
We will hold at least two pre-mission conference calls before the start of the mission. Further information on these calls will be sent out at a later date.
The major economic policy objectives of the Government of the Philippines for 2018 are:
- Passage of the second package of the Comprehensive Tax Reform Program;
- Accelerate construction of infrastructure projects under the “Build, Build, Build” initiative;
- Open up of certain economic sectors to greater foreign participation and ownership.
We propose framing the mission themes within the context of these major economic policy objectives.
2018 Philippines Business Mission Themes:
Click here to register for the mission.
- Improvement of the overall business environment through structural reforms
- Promote U.S. company participation in the “Build, Build, Build” infrastructure development initiative